|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 March 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Good Transport Links
- Large Double Room
- Parking Available
- Close to Rail Links
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Garden
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
This double room would be ideal for working individuals looking to reside within easy reach of Heathrow airport, Stockley park and Central London. It is ideal for a single working female.
All the rooms are newly decorated and the flat also benefits from a fire alarm system.
The property is a two bedroom flat, shared with just one other tenant. Shared kitchen, reception room and bathroom.
The property is located centrally of the best points in the area as below, by driving, is roughly:
* 3 mins Hillingdon Hospital
* 5 mins Brunel University
* 7 mins Stockley Park
* 8 mins Uxbridge Station
* 10 mins Hillingdon Station
* 11 mins West Drayton Station
* 17 mins Heathrow Airport
* 17 mins Pinewood Studios
Just to mention a few
All prices are inclusive of:
** Free Wifi
** Council Tax
** Gas, Water & Electric Bill
Single Occupancy Only.
Sorry No Housing Benefit, Students or Pets.
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63885610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Online Letting Agents Ltd, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.