|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Secure entry, concierge service and lift to the first floor
- Spacious reception room with balcony
- Sleek integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with balcony and en suite shower room
- Additional double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Secure underground parking space
- Elegant neutral décor and stylish fittings
LONG LET. Featuring views of Kew Bridge and the River Thames, this superb two bedroom apartment offers generous living space within a new residential development with concierge and gymnasium.
the River Thames and the amenities of Strand on the Green are on the doorstep. A great range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Kew and Chiswick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63892132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.