|Added on Rightmove:||03 February 2018 (258 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Secure underground parking
- Open plan reception / kitchen
- Available Now
- Lift Access
- Open aspect views
- Modern purpose built building
- Close to Westfield Shopping Centre
- Superb transport links
Orchards of London are presenting to the rental market this fantastic one bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a modern purpose built building. The apartment comprises of a sublime open plan kitchen/reception room opening out onto a private balcony. The kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances, whilst the reception room has ample dining and entertaining space. You will also find a well-proportioned double bedroom with fitted storage and a three piece suite bathroom. The property is presented in excellent condition.
With the benefits of a secure underground parking space, transport links are also available from White City and Shepherds Bush Station (Central Line) and Shepherds Bush Market Station (Hammersmith and City line)providing quick access to Central London. Motorists will benefit from easy access to the A40.
Property ref: 121_2589_4272602
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63895576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4272602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.