|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 February 2018 (236 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 338045
Property Reference: 338045.
Beautifully presented 3 bed end of terraced house in quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance to local shops, schools and Stanley Park.
The property is double glazed and gas central heating (combi boiler).
Front garden and sunny south facing rear court yard garden.
The property consists of -
- Entrance vestibule, meter cupboard.
- Inner door leading to hallway, radiator.
- Deceptively large lounge with living flame gas fire, radiator.
- Newly fitted modern kitchen with wood units, electric oven and gas hob.
- Space for fridge freezer and washing machine, dining area.
- Stairs leading to split landing, radiator.
- Bedroom 1 - double, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 - double, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 - large single, possibly small double, radiator.
- Bathroom - white suite, corner bath & shower, vanity unit, heated towel rail.
On street parking.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £595.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 338045
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33804528012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.