|Added on Rightmove:||03 February 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Two spacious Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen (2017)
- Three piece white Bathroom suite
- Extensive rear Garden
- Dual aspect Lounge
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- An early inspection is recommended
- For an INSTANT online valuation of your own home, please go to http://valuation.grimwoodestates.co.uk/
- Our office is open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm
- Chat to an online agent via our website, 7 days a week, 9am - 10pm Monday to Friday or 9am - 7pm on Sundays go to www.grimwoodestates.co.uk
Recently redecorated throughout and ideally positioned within easy reach of all local amenities and transport links.
Viewing of this well presented two bedroom property is highly recommended.
Laminate flooring. Intruder alert system. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor. Doors leading to the Kitchen & Lounge.
15' 11'' x 10' 6'' (4.85m x 3.20m)
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects. Two radiators. Laminate flooring. TV & telephone points. Electric fire.
Kitchen / Diner
16' 3'' x 13' 4'' (4.95m x 4.06m)
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Fully fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating roll top work surfaces, single drainer unit with a mixer tap and splash back. Space for a Fridge Freezer. Plinth Heater. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Gas cooker with a stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbing and space for slimline Dishwasher. Tiled effect flooring. Door leading to the rear Garden.
First floor landing
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Loft access provided by a hatch.
Partially boarded for storage.
15' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.85m x 3.15m)
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
10' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.20m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom / WC
7' 9'' x 5' 6'' (2.36m x 1.68m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece white bathroom suite (fitted 2017) comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with a 'Mira Go' shower over. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator.
The Garden to the front of the property is gravelled and housed a variety of bulbs and shrubs. There is an area provided for bin storage. The garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio area, with a plastic storage unit, ideal for a lawnmower and tools etc.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8521390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimwood Estates, East Cleveland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.