|Added on Rightmove:||03 February 2018 (230 days ago)|
- Features lovely white suite bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Unbeatable location for the amenities of Notting Hill
- Beautiful natural lighting throughout
- Good sized studio room with a separate kitchen
- Females only
- NO COUPLES
- Council tax is not included in the rent - it is estimated at £117 per month. If you are student you may not pay council tax
Studio to rent in Notting Hill, W11
This large studio flat is situated on the raised ground floor of an impressive period conversion in Notting hill, providing lovely floor-to-ceiling sash windows and period features.
This studio has its own fully fitted kitchen with cooker and fridge and bed.
Council tax is not included in the rent - it is estimated at £117 per month. If you are student you may not pay council tax
Rent inclusive of hot water.
Total Sq Ft: 436 (40 Sq M) approx.
Pembridge Villas is a popular address moments from the trendy shops and pavement cafés of Westbourne Grove and the bars and restaurants of Notting Hill Gate
Notting Hill is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and is internationally known for the Notting Hill carnival and the Portobello Road market.
Located within this prestigious area, the property benefits from excellent transport links by either underground (District, Circle, Central and the Hammersmith and City lines) or by bus to the West End, the City and Canary Wharf.
It is also within close proximity to Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Holland Park, Kensington High Street and the Westfield shopping centre.
London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_008689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.