|Added on Rightmove:||04 February 2018 (284 days ago)|
- Fantastic kitchen with space to dine
- Boasts a bright and airy interior throughout
- Excellent newly refurbished one bedroom flat
- Close to amenities and transport links
1 bedroom flat to rent in Notting Hill, W10
A fantastic newly refurbished one bedoroomed flat located in North Kensington boasting a bright and airy interior throughout and an ideal location for all local amenities.
Accommodation comprises 1 bedroom, bathroom, reception room, kitchen and located on 1st floor.
Available to let furnished
Highlever Road is located moments from local amenities and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill.
Highlever Road is in a residential area of North Kensington close to St Helens Gardens and also St Marks Recreation Grounds.
It is within walking distance of Ladbroke Grove underground station with the Hammersmith and City Lines. It is also a 15 minute walk from the Westfield Shopping Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_008694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.