|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 269510
Property Reference: 269510.
Available immediately. Double bedroom available furnished/unfurnished in a quiet, relaxed flatshare located next to Richmond town centre and riverside.
The room is in a recently refurbished 2 bedroom flat with open plan kitchen/lounge with scenic views of Richmond Hill and one shared bathroom.
The flat is double glazed throughout and recently refurbished with new kitchen and carpets. The flat is also very quiet despite it's central Richmond location.
4 minutes walk to Richmond town centre, 12 mins walk to Richmond train/underground. There is on street parking (subject to parking permit).
Sharing with the professional male landlord (43) running tech and investment businesses. Looking for someone easy going and tidy.
£600 per month PLUS BILLS, an extra £150 per month: gas, electricity, water, council tax and high-speed internet broadband. Available immediately.
NO LETTING FEES.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 17 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 269510
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26951009082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.