1 bedroom apartment to rentBowman Street, Govanhill
|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Ground floor tenement flat
- Impressive living room and large dining kitchen
- One double bedroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Secure entry and communal gardens
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Available from 20th February 2018
- Deposit and references required
- no pets or smokers
Well presented ground floor flat which is offered to the rental market on a furnished basis. The accommodation is spacious and comprises of a good sized living room with impressive feature fireplace, large dining kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property also has gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry and communal gardens.
Bowman Street enjoys close proximity to local shops, schools and amenities. Excellent transport links are also nearby and provide convenient access to the City Centre and beyond by road or rail.
Landlord registration number- 362647/260/03301 - LL Reg No:362647/26/331
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000119996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Shawlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.