|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2017 (278 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 321789
Property Reference: 321789.
Recently built spacious 1 bed flat, part of a new development of seven flats
</blockquote>A 1 bed flat, one bathroom Flat in the heart of Hounslow. Comprises: a spacious open plan living room and kitchen with its own very large balcony offering great views, fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom; the property further benefits from 24 hour CCTV and lift. Viewings are highly recommended.
Located close to the shopping facilities of Hounslow town centre and Asda supermarket. there is easy access to the tube and bus stations/ Hounslow East and Central stations are both within a 5 minute walk and just 2 stops from Heathrow airport.
within a block of friendly neighbours, managed by the freeholder, who provides excellent care & attention
- Kitchen- Fully fitted large modern kitchen with integrated electrical appliances; Fridge/Freezer-Washer/Dryer-Fan assisted oven-Ceramic hob etc. all with 5 yr warranty. Large worktop area under counter and over counter LED lighting matching tilling all the walls.
- Lounge-Very large sitting area, modern LED lighting, large patio doors leading on to balcony, furnished to high standard, TV/Satellite installation.
- Tastefully designed modern bath suite with power-shower, glass shower door, fully tilled with a very modern striking look.
tastefully furnished, modern LED lighting, large patio doors leading on to balcony, modern blinds fitted, TV/Satellite installation.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,875.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 321789
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32178919122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.