|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Modern Mid-terraced House
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Two double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Pleasant Enclosed rear garden
- Allocated Off-road Parking
- Convenient Location for commuting
PROPERTY The property is accessed via a small entrance hallway with door leading into a good sized lounge/diner. There is a modern fitted kitchen complete with oven and hob. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms plus family bathroom.
OUTSIDE The property has a small lawned garden to the front with lockable storage shed. The rear garden is completely enclosed and has a large decking area with timber steps down to lawn with shrubs bordering.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The Council Tax band for this property is Band B. The Electricity supply to this property is quarterly billed. There is no Gas supply to this property. This property has a water meter fitted. Smoking is not permitted in this property. Pets are not permitted at this property. Sorry, No DSS.
TENANCY INFORMATION The property is available to rent on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of 6 months. A security deposit usually equivalent to one months rent + £100 will be required prior to the keys being released. All deposits for properties let through Complete are held by the Deposit Protection Service in accordance with the scheme rules unless otherwise stated.
TENANCY FEES PAYMENTS DUE WHEN YOU APPLY FOR A TENANCY
£300 inc VAT, based on up to two people sharing but dependent on property size inc VAT. This is to cover the costs of checking your references and also prevents us showing other applicants the property. Please remember that the landlord may be advertising the property elsewhere, and if he/she find their own tenants after you have paid your admin fee, we'll refund it in full.
Sorry, but we're not able to refund your admin fee if:
you change your mind about renting the property, or
if you fail the referencing checks, and choose not to take other options (eg paying your rent up-front or asking for a guarantor).
PAYMENTS DUE BEFORE YOU MOVE IN
Please do this via bank transfer. If you don't have online banking you can visit or call your bank and ask them to do this for you.
All payments due must have cleared into our bank account before we can release keys to the property to you.
moving fee - £100 to cover inventory and tenancy renewals.
Guarantor fee - £50 single charge
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101182004683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Newton Abbot - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.