2 bedroom flat to rentHoward Street, City Centre. G1
|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Available 13th March 2018
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Neutral Decor
- Offered Furnished
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Secure Entry
- Located in the City Centre
- Residents Gym
- Modern City Centre Apartment
- Deposit and References Required
Modern two bedroom apartment available in this popular centrally located apartment block. Offering reception hallway with storage cupboard. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen and is fully fitted with a modern kitchen and equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob/oven and fridge/freezer. There are two double bedrooms both carpeted with neutral carpet. The main bathroom is a three piece suite with electric shower over the bath. Further benefits from electric heating, double glazing and secure entry. The property also benefits from a communal gym.
Located within minutes walk from Argyle Street, one of Glasgow's popular shopping streets this flat has an abundance of amenities on offer. Glasgow's vibrant Merchant City is also with in easy walking distance an has some excellent bars and restaurants.
Council Tax Band - F
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - Yes
Students - No
Smokers - No
Pets - Considered
DSS - No
HMO - No
Landlord registration number - 38694/260/24490
****Please note restrictions are imposed by the landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore unlikely to be flexible**** - LL Reg No:38694/26/2449
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63914107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MARG_REG22821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.