|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Inne Terrace House
- Convenient For Transport Links & Local Shops
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- 24'10 Long Lounge With Dining Area
- Kitchen With Cooker, Fridge & Freezer
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Rear Yard/Street Parking
- Available Now
- Offered Unfurnished
- No Smokers. Bond £500
If you are looking for a Two Bedroom Terrace Home that offers easy access to local facilities and the town centre, this home is now offered with the following incentives - A REDUCED APPLICATION FEE and FIRST MONTHS RENT FREE.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing, 24'10 long lounge which incoprorates a dining area, modern kitchen with cooker and washing machine, modern bathroom with shower and street parking.
This unfurnished home is ready to rent now. No smokers. Bond £470.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET180014_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.