|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (226 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 332581
Property Reference: 332581.
Newly built bright and spacious three bedrooms flat, on the 1st floor is located at 5 minutes walking distance from Northolt (Central Line underground) and 7 minutes walking distance to Northolt Park (National Rail). Comprising of two large double bedrooms, and one small room with a newly refurbished bathroom, very spacious bright lounge and a separate fully equipped kitchen. The flat further benefits a wide range of shops, children playground in the front, quick access to Heathrow 24 hour bus services, and amenities nearby.
Key Features Include:
· Big lounge with laminate flooring.
· Fitted kitchen
· Family sized bathroom with full white suite
· TWO large double bedrooms,and one specious box room all with laminate flooring
· share rear yard in the garden.
· Double glazed throughout and fully insulated with gas central heating
· Free on-street parking and children playing areas in the front of the house.
· Ideal for families.
· Landlord managed property. No Agent Fees
· Can be let as a furnished or unfurnished, per tenant requirement.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,590.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 07 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 332581
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33258117012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.