|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (259 days ago)|
- Unit 1, Ground Floor Room
- Communal Area with Furniture
- New Fully Tiled Bathroom
- All Bills Inclusive £650PCM
- Brand New Furniture
- Fully Furnished
- Available 4th January 2017
Unit 1. Spacious Ground Floor Double Bedroom with Brand New Furniture and Large Bay Window.
The House comes with a large furnished lounge and dining area, brand new kitchen and white goods, off street parking and optional outside storage. The Bathroom is located on the ground floor and is fully tiled, with power shower over bath, sink and W.C. The Room comes with Council Tax, Utilities and WiFi Included.
Property ref: 121_2877_4301401
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63925774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4301401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, West Drayton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.