1 bedroom flat to rentLoganswell Place, Thornliebank
|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (229 days ago)|
- Available now
- Modern main door flat
- Bright lounge with dining recess
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern galley kitchen with breakfast table
- Private, easily maintained garden
- Modern bathroom with over bath electric shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Excellent transport links
- Deposit and references required
Freshly redecorated the accommodation comprises of a bright living/dining room overlooking the properties front garden & resident's parking area. Modern fitted galley style kitchen benefiting from a large fridge freezer, washing machine, electric oven, electric hob & a convenient fold down breakfasting table. Double bedroom with double mirrored fitted sliding wardrobe and family bathroom with over bath electric shower. The property also has an easily maintained private rear garden and there is residents parking off street. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Loganswell Place enjoys close proximity to local supermarkets, schools and amenities. The area provides easy access to rail and bus links, whilst the M77, M8 and M73 motorways are also very close, providing an easy commute to the City Centre as well as Silverburn and Braehead Shopping centres.
Landlord registration number- 345924/260/28181 - LL Reg No:345924/26/28181
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63927049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000161749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Shawlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.