|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (251 days ago)|
- Period garden flat
- Elegant drawing room with high ceilings and gas fireplace
- Beautiful double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite w.c.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 2 with wardrobes
- Superb bathroom
- Very pretty courtyard private garden
- Easy parking on road (no permits required)
An elegant period garden apartment with its own private access, tucked away in this stunning mansion house situated just off Ham Common. It provides a country style of living but with the advantage of being 20 minutes away by train of Central London (Richmond District Line). This stunning apartment has a very pretty and incredibly private courtyard garden, beautiful reception room with high ceilings and stunning large sash windows, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom, further ensuite cloakroom and a modern kitchen. The property is within a few minutes walk of Richmond Park (Ham Gate) and the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2496225_835231l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.