|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (258 days ago)|
- Refurbished Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Large Lounge and Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms and Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Detached Garage
- *** Available now ***
Beautifully presented and newly refurbished two bedroom bungalow. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The property briefly comprises of a large lounge with electric fire, two double bedrooms, a shower room and fully fitted kitchen. There is a large conservatory spanning the back of the house which overlooks the private and enclosed rear garden. To the front of the property there is a gated driveway, car port and detached single garage. Available Immediately so book your viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63930046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164068R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Poulton le Fylde.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.