|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Fixed Bills £100 per month
- Recently Modernised Flat Great Condition
Property reference number 5712990. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Contemporary studio flat available in Shepherds Bush.
The flat is conveniently located moments away from Shepherds Bush station (central and Overground services) and all its local amenities - including Westfield, one of the largest shopping centres in Europe.
It comprises of a spacious and bright sleeping area with fully fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom.
The neutral decor and nice furniture make this studio very homely and pleasant.
The rent is only £950 per month + £100 fixed bills (including water, electricity and council tax) paid directly to the landlord. Early viewings recommended! Available 23 March.
* Please quote ref. 5712990 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £110 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63936046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712990_54232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.