|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (252 days ago)|
- Fantastic Apartment
- High Standard throughout
- Walking distance to Brunel University
- Walking distance American Community School
- Executive Property
- Walking distance of Uxbridge Town Centre
- Video Security Entryphone Access
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
An immaculate one bedroom apartment on the new St Andrews Park Development. The development offers a calm and relaxed feel with parkland surroundings whilst not compromising on location being right next to Uxbridge Town Centre, Brunel University and a short drive to Stockley Business Park and Heathrow Airport. Comprising: One double bedroom, bathroom, large fitted kitchen leading to an open plan living-dining room. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, entry phone system, air circulation system and allocated parking. Available furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63936466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27605947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.