|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED
- STUNNING VIEWS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL BARN CONVERSION
- LOUNGE, SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINER, UTILITY
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- NO PETS/HOUSING BENEFIT/SMOKERS
Stunning extremely spacious Two Bedroom Cottage conversion in a rural location with breathtaking views.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Lounge 21`9` x 12`8` (6.63m x 3.86m) featuring hardwood sealed unit double glazed picture window with stunning views, further hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, stone fireplace with convector heater, feature beams to ceiling, laminate flooring, two double radiators, hardwood door entrance.
Sitting Room 15` reducing to 10`7` x 15` (4.57m reducing to 3.23m x 4.57m) hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, laminate flooring, two double radiators, spot lights, open plan to Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/Diner 16`10` x 12`3` (5.13m x 3.73m) average. Featuring a modern range of base and wall units with stainless steel six ring range style cooker with canopy extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, 1½ bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, solid wood work surfaces with tiled splashback, kickboard heater, integrated washing machine, two hardwood sealed unit double glazed windows, laminate flooring, spot lights, open plan to Sitting Room, hardwood door to parking area.
Utility Room Having Worcester oil fired central heating boiler.
Bathroom 7`5` x 6`5` (2.26m x 1.96m) delightful white suite comprising oversize panelled bath, Mira shower with glazed screen, pedestal basin, low flush w.c., full complementary tiling, radiator and spot lights.
First Floor Landing with skylight.
Bedroom 1 17` x 8`7` (5.18m x 2.62m) hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, radiator and double radiator.
Bedroom 2 10` x 8`3` (3.05m x 2.51m) hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Application fees are charged at £75 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.