|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (250 days ago)|
- Four bedroom student property
- Modern finish
- Fully furnished with white goods
- Central Location
- Gas central heating
- Huge bathroom
Four bedroom house in the popular Kingsholm area, central Gloucester, offered fully furnished to a high standard with white goods and available from the 1st of September 2018.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; four double bedrooms, each are fully furnished as study rooms with modern furnishings, a good sized living room, a separate kitchen with has a gas hob, electric oven and white goods included and lastly, a large bathroom which has a modern suite with both a bath and a separate walk in shower.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking.
The agency fee is £150 plus VAT per person plus a £30 per person refundable timeline fee.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Four double bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Separate shower and bath
- Modern kitchen
- Good sized lounge
- Fully furnished
- White goods included
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- This property is only available to students
- Tenants with pets will not be considered with this house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63939307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.