|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Referencing £72 per person, £210 Admin Fee *
- Deposit £675*
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazed & Central Heated
- Available Middle Of March
- EPC rating B
- *Further Fees May Apply See http://www.newtonfallowell.co.uk/lettingsfees/lincoln
One bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area in the north side of Lincoln. It is situated close to good bus routes, local amenities and walking distance to Lincoln County Hospital. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and shower room. Please note there is an additional £100 per month service charge which covers water, electricity and heating. No Pets, Smokers, DSS or Housing Benefits.
uPVC window to the front elevation, eye and base level units with sink inset, oven, radiator.
uPVC window to the rear, radiator.
shower cubicle, WC, heated towel rail, wash hand basin.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63941392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5695255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Lincoln .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.