|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (224 days ago)|
- St Andrews Park
- Stunning four bedroom town house
- Walking distance to Uxbridge town centre & station
- Close to Brunel University
- Metropolitan & Piccadilly tube lines
- Private rear garden and balcony
We are pleased to offer to the market this beautiful and spacious FOUR BEDROOM THREE BATHROOM TOWNHOUSE located within the St Andrews Park development next to Uxbridge Town Centre, ACS International School and Brunel University. Set over three floors are four double bedrooms, three bathrooms (en-suite to master), kitchen/ breakfast room, downstairs w/c. lounge and enclosed balcony. Outside is a good size garden and garage with electric doors. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking space. Unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63943498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27607252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Let, Northwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.