|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (123 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 342635
Property Reference: 342635.
A lovely, fantastically located 3 bedroom home with garden, patio, garage and ample parking, located in a private drive is just 10 minutes drive from the centre of Stratford upon Avon is on the edge of the Cotswolds. Beautiful countryside with the old railway line contributing to walks, cycling and total relaxation. You will be situated in the heart of the village and within seconds walk from the community shop and pub .
This home has been re-decorated throughout, with new carpets and flooring. Comprising of 3 Bedrooms, bathroom and storage cupboard upstairs. Open plan Lounge/Dining with fireplace and patio doors opening onto garden, kitchen, WC and under stair cupboard downstairs. Unfurnished apart from kitchen, which contains electric hob, electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. Single garage and 2 parking spaces at the back of the property. Oil central heating. Garden to front and rear.
Available Immediately £850 pcm plus bills. Can be let partly furnished with your choice of bedroom , lounge and dining for a slightly increased price depending on your needs.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 342635
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33564523012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.