|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (279 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 342689
Property Reference: 342689.
1 Double Ensuite Room Available out of 6. Exclusive use of adjoining main bathroom. Only Professionals aged 21-40 years old.
Advertised price is per room. Must view to appreciate.
This Property offers vast amount of quality living space and 6 Double Ensuite bedrooms in an executive luxury home with stunning decoration and architecture.
The property compromises of a large double Lounge / Living room, Dining room, large Kitchen with breakfast bar, utility room, Large Guestroom and ground floor cloakroom.
There are 3 double Ensuite Bedrooms on the first floor, all bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, TV, telephone and Internet points.
There is a 4th bedroom that has no ensuite but has sole use of the Bathroom, with a corner bath and shower cubicle.
There are a further 2 ensuite bedrooms on the second floor, these bedrooms are very spacious and compromise a second room each which can be used as dressing room or study.
Externally the property has a very large rear garden, with patio area, lawned garden with benches and a range of mature trees and shrubs. To the front there is a blocked paved drive that can accommodate up to 6 cars.
The property is located on a quite street in Linthorpe, Middlesbrough close to transport links and local shops, easy access to James Cook Hospital and Teesside University.
The property is offered furnished, including a 50 inch plasma tv in the main living room.
Broadband and TV licence is included in the rent but all other bills are excluded.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £325.00 per month (£75.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 342689
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34268906022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.