|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (153 days ago)|
- First Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Double Aspect Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Popular Montargis development
- Close to Local Shops and Train Station
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
Spacious and well presented first floor flat in a purpose built block in the popular Montargis development, it is located close to local shops and Crowborough train station with its links to London Bridge makes this property a commuters delight.
The accommodation comprises of a large double aspect living room with sliding doors to your own private balcony, two double bedrooms and fitted bathroom with white suite; the kitchen comes equipped with an electric oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Call today to arrange your viewing.
LOCATION: The town of Crowborough has a wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, restaurants, leisure centre, local hospital, regular bus services and schooling for children of all ages including a community college. The coastal towns of Brighton, the Royal Spa town of Tunbridge Wells, Gatwick airport and the M23/M25 motorways are all within a convenient driving distance as is the Ashdown Forest with its some 6,500 acres of scenic walks and riding by permit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63952477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000453508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Burkinshaw, Crowborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.