2 bedroom flat to rentLoch Assynt, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74
|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (194 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 342776
Property Reference: 342776.
Available Now 101 Loch Assynt Ground Floor Flat
Well looked after ground floor flat in the St Leonards area of East Kilbride within easy reach of local amenities and good school catchment. The property comprises of reception hall with three storage cupboards, spacious lounge with dining area, 2 double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom
Ll reg no:- 150464/380/21260, 159612/380/23170
EPC rating:- E
Council Tax Band :- B
Two double bedrooms
Electric storage heaters
Located in St Leonards East Kilbride
Ground floor flat
Available from 6th February
Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment
The property is centrally situated for access to all local amenities including primary and secondary schooling, within walking distance of East Kilbride town centre that has a range of retail and leisure pursuits. The property is also well situated for transport routes.
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - No
Students - No
Smokers - No
Pets - No
DSS - No
Rent is £450 pcm with deposit (One months rent) and first months rent up front.
Six months minimum lease
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 342776
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34277606022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.