|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (255 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE
- AMPLE LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
This three bedroom, end terraced property is decorated throughout in neutral tones and very well presented. A perfect family home, located on the outskirts of Hemlington with Hemlington Hall Primary School a short walk away and Hemlington Lake and Recreation Centre is also very close by. For commuters, the transport links are excellent, with the A174 and A19 just a short drive away.
The property comprises of and entrance hallway, neutrally decorated with a downstairs cloakroom housing a WC and hand basin. The hallway is spacious and leads to all other rooms. The kitchen is large with a range of wall and base units in beech wood effect, and there is plenty of room for a dining table and chairs. There is an integrated electric oven with gas hob with extractor hood and a fridge freezer. The lounge is spacious and bright with a large window overlooking the rear garden area of the property, a feature fireplace with gas fire and a storage area. An external door leads to outside.
To the first floor there is the family bathroom with a white suite to include WC, basin and bath with an electric overhead shower and screen. The master bedroom is a large double room with laminate flooring and a large window facing the front aspect of the property. Bedroom two is also a double room, neutrally decorated with neutral carpet, there is a large wardrobe in this room. Bedroom three is a good sized single room with laminate flooring.
Externally the property has low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. The front garden has a small lawned area and to the rear is decking. There is residents parking available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63953251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000085057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.