|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (277 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 336805
Property Reference: 336805.
Spacious & light 2 bedroom flat, arranged over the top two floors of a property in a lovely Regency terrace. Full gas central heating.
Ideal for professional couple, small family or friends, working or studying in London. Centrally placed in West Kensington, halfway between West Kensington & Olympia tubes. Also ideally situated for Imperial College employees or students.
Large open plan Living room/Kitchen/Dining Room over whole first floor frontage, leading to attractive private balcony.
Fitted Shower Room
Large Master Bedroom over whole frontage of second floor, (originally configured as two separate bedrooms.)
Note: There is also a further room, separately retained by the owners as a London base.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,492.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 336805
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33680525012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.