|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (286 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 342945
Property Reference: 342945.
Charming and spacious top floor flatlet with lots of character! A lovely quiet place that is ready to move into and call home. An excellent location - a stone's throw from Fistral Beach and the town centre right on your doorstep. The cheapest way to live well in Newquay.
• Own kitchen
• Fully furnished
• Double glazed
• All bills included
• Gas Central Heating included in rent
• Located in central Newquay
• Close to Fistral Beach
• Rent is only £96.92 per week (£420pcm) for one person. (+£75 pm for couple)
• Close to local amenities
We are looking for someone ideally over 30 who wants a nice quiet yet affordable home in Newquay, this is a lovely quiet place to live. If younger then you must be a mature individual (this is not a party house). Fully furnished Flatlet, with combined kitchen, offered to single persons in a sought after street in central Newquay close to Fistral Beach, for only £96 per week!
The property consists of 8 Flatlets and currently has 5 tenants (1 tenant occupies 2 flatlets) that share 3 toilets and 2 showers - NO SHARED KITCHEN! The property has a Launderette, Post Office and a Shop on the door step.
The flatlet is furnished with everything you need to get going; bed with mattress, chest of drawers, and a table with two chairs. Also included are kitchen utensils and appliances such as; microwave oven, worktop electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, cutlery, cooking utensils, plates, bowls and saucepans.
Current tenants are respectful and quiet. Their ages range from 26 to 45.
All bills are included in the rent, except electric, which is payable by the tenant via a coin meter within the flatlet.
£20 Referencing Fee
Sorry, No Pets and NO DSS.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £420.00 per month (£96.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £520.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 342945
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34294507022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.