|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (281 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 342973
Property Reference: 342973.
Only £20 per person fees. Charming 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi-detached house in the sought after “Alberts” area with private off street parking, patio, roof terrace, conservatory & 5 minutes walk to Richmond Station and London Underground. Available from 9 April at £2,400 PCM, unfurnished.
This light and airy house is in the lower section of Houblon Road, a no-through road and has the benefit of private off-street parking. The spacious front reception room, recently fitted with laminated flooring, leads to a conservatory and French doors to the patio with a spiral staircase up to a stunning roof-terrace. The modern, fully fitted kitchen has recently been refurbished to include new worktops.
To the first floor, there are 2 double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The master bedroom at the back of the property enjoys plenty of natural light and has a fitted wardrobe. There is access to loft storage space from the hallway.
Houblon Road is situated in the popular residential and conservation area of Richmond known as The Alberts. It is only a few moments from Richmond Park, Richmond village on Friars Stile Road, the town centre and the station. The Alberts provide two good pubs, a bakery/delicatessen and a childrens’ play area. Richmond Theatre & Green are nearby and it's within easy reach of Kew Gardens.
Richmond station has direct rail services to Waterloo (from 16 minutes) together withthe District Line service on the Underground network. Well served by bus routes & road routes to the west give easy access to the M3/M4/M25 and Heathrow. Local schools include King's House, Marshgate Primary School, The Vineyard School, St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary, Holy Trinity Church of England Primary.
Two double bedrooms
En-suite shower room and family bathroom
Off street parking, private space
Roof terrace and patio
Richmond Station and London Undergroud 5 minutes walk away (Waterloo 16 mins)
Bus services, 5 minutes walk away
Reception room and conservatory
Popular “Alberts” location
Approx 910 sq ft, 84.5 sq m
No agency fees
Viewings and references:
Would perfectly suit a professional couple.
Sorry but smokers, students and housing benefit applicants will not be considered.
Please do call to arrange a viewing of this fantastic house located in an excellent residential area and close to all amenities. Full references will be taken up including bank, employment, credit history, landlords, accountant and personal for a minimal fee of £20 per person to include drawing up the tenancy agreement. No agency fees. Available for corporate and private lettings.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,050.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 342973
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34297307022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.