|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (276 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Finished to the highest standards
- SHORT LET, ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Stones' throw from Oxford Circus Station
- Air conditioning
- Wooden floors throughout
- First floor (with lift)
- Moments from amenities of West End and Oxford Street
- Private Balcony
Stunning, modern two double bedroom apartment (with private balcony) located in Mayfair, moments from Oxford Circus station. Finished to the highest standards the apartment is situated on the first floor (with lift), offered fully furnished, with all modern appliances, including air conditioning and surround sound in every bedroom. Wooden floors throughout. Early viewings highly recommended.
Hanover Street is located in Mayfair, between Hanover Square and Regent Street, one of London's premier shopping districts. The exclusive boutiques of Regent Street are moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101366001010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AXM LONDON LTD, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.