|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Generous two bedroom first floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Large reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Dual-aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room and large storage cupboard
SHORT LET. This spacious two bedroom flat offer fantastic open-plan accommodation in a great location for the many amenities of Shepherd's Bush and the Westfield shopping centre.
There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants located in the Westfield shopping centre while Notting Hill is also a short distance for a further choice, while the motorist can gain easy access to the A40 for routes into London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63963043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.