|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated in a sought after area close to amenities
- Vast reception room with ample space to entertain
- Two good sized bedrooms with plenty of space for storage
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from local amenities Shepherd's Bush
- Modern bathroom suite
LONG LET. Ideally located close to the amenities of Shepherds Bush, this two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers expansive interiors and neutral décor throughout.
Coverdale Road is conveniently placed for shops along Uxbridge Road and the nearby Westfield has an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants. Whilst the motorist will find easy routes into and out of central London via the A40/M40.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63963073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.