|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (285 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 343108
Property Reference: 343108.
Well presented, 2 double bedroom ground floor flat in a quiet close.
The property is located walking distance to the Stone Crossing station, close to Dartford Town Centre and Bluewater Shopping Park. Easy access also to M25 and A2.
The property consists of a lounge diner, 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, modern kitchen, laminated throughout, communal garden and allocated parking space.
Master Bedroom Features:
Double glazed windows , radiator and garden view
Bedroom 2 Features:
Double room, radiator, garden view
Radiator, double glazed window, opening to:
Modern Fitted Kitchen:
Range of matching units, fitted washing machine, gas cooker with hob, under counter lighting
Allocated parking space, well maintained communal garden, security entry phone system
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,300.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 343108
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34310807022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.