|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (257 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS * FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOUNGE * KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING * POPULAR TOWN LOCATION
- EPC RATING C
Approached over off street parking for one vehicle is this nicely presented modern house with accommodation arranged over two floors to incorporate the two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. There is a spacious entrance hall with stairs rising leading into the lounge and kitchen/dining room. The house is double glazed and gas centrally heated and a viewing is highly recommended.
WOODEN FRONT DOOR INTO:
HALLWAY Double glazed window to front, electric panel heater, tiled flooring, stairs rising.
LOUNGE 11' x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.2m) (maximum) Double glazed window to the front, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, open doorway to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 14' 3" x 12' (4.34m x 3.66m) Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, wall mounted combination boiler, range of wall and base units with roll top worksurface and tiling over, gas cooker point, spaces for washing machine, fridge and freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partially tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Inspection hatch into loft.
BEDROOM 1 11' x 9' 7" (3.35m x 2.92m) Two Velux windows to front overlooking St. Mary's Church, radiator, range of wardrobes to one wall.
BEDROOM 2 12' x 7' 9" (3.66m x 2.36m) Velux window to the rear with distant views towards St. Michael's Mount, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted shelves and hanging space.
BATHROOM Velux window to rear. White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with complementary wall tiling, electric panel heater, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Parking for one vehicle leading to seating area to the front of the property.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
DIRECTIONS From the Greenmarket in Penzance, on foot, proceed down Chapel Street passing St. Mary's Church on the right hand side, bear right towards the promenade whereby the property is on the left hand side.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100844015992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.