|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2019 (54 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Large Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom terraced property located on Craighurst Road, L25. The property briefly comprises; a large living room and a fitted kitchen with appliances. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and front & rear gardens. Call our team direct on to arrange a viewing today!
Slightly further out from the City Centre, Woolton has its own distinct identity retaining the traditional village facilities and atmosphere which appeals particularly to professionals and families. Housing consists mainly of larger traditional semi and detached property, with some smaller character terraced cottages in the centres of Woolton and Gateacre and a small number of apartment developments. Woolton Village, Gateacre Village and Hunts Cross Avenue are all designated conservation areas due to the historical value of many of their buildings and green spaces are plentiful with Camphill and Woolton Woods, Allerton Towers, Reynolds Park and Belle Vale Park all within L25. Woolton Village has a regular farmers market, Tesco and Sainsburys stores, a thriving high street with popular local pubs, quality restaurants and the charming Woolton Picture House cinema. Belle Vale Shopping Centre is also conveniently located. Schools in the area are highly regarded and include Gateacre Community Comprehensive School and St Francis Xavier's (SFX) College. Hunts Cross railway station provides a regular train service and road links to the M62 and John Lennon Airport put both of these and the City Centre within 15 minutes drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 508170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.