|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (189 days ago)|
- Studio Apartment / Available End of March
- 2nd Floor with Lift Access
- Fully Furnished inc. 43 TV
- Size: 352 sq/ft / Service Cupboard with Washer/Dryer
- 10 Minutes from Heathrow Airport
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Allocated Parking Via Separate Negotiation
- Day Time Concierge
This Studio bedroom apartment is situated only a short distance from Hounslow Central station on the Piccadilly Line, being only 2 stops from Heathrow airport, and a few moments from the amenities of central London, in particular Piccadilly Circus station. With quick access to the M4 & M25 too, your daily commute into and out of London could not be more straight forward.
This studio apartment located on the 2nd floor, will come fitted with Galliard home's premier luxury specifications; including real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer kitchens with bespoke tobacco wood finishes, all white goods, whilst living areas are both Sky TV & Freeview enabled.
This apartment also come complete with allocated private parking included, video phone entry systems, views and access to the communal landscaped courtyard as well as access to cycle storage.
These are certainly apartments you do not want to miss out on!
Please note images used are for example only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.