|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (193 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on raised ground floor
- Enviable location moments from Hyde Park
- Beautiful period building with porter services
- Spacious double reception room with well presented décor
- Offers smart and well equipped kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
LONG LET. Set upon the raised ground floor of a highly prestigious Mayfair building, this ample two bedroom flat combines well proportioned living space with crisp, fresh interiors and a stunning location opposite Hyde Park.
Park Street is within good distance of both Oxford Street and Piccadilly, with a number of exclusive boutiques and eateries available throughout the local area. Transport links include Marble Arch Underground Station (Central line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63986704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.