|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (257 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Expansive reception room with dining area
- Three generous sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern shower room and bathroom, separate WC
- Large contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Mansion block with porter and lift service
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Spaciously arranged on the sixth floor of a stunning mansion block with porter and lift, this lovely three bedroom flat boasts an expansive reception room and three generous sized bedrooms.
North End Road is situated within easy reach to the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington and Hammersmith Broadway. West Kensington Underground Station (District Line) is conveniently close.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1054725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.