|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (259 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 256091
Property Reference: 256091.
1 DOUBLE BEDROOM/LIVING ROOM FLAT
AVAILABLE NOW SEPTEMBER 2018
Viewing available weekend only /email time req
Flat & Rooms located in a nice tree lined residential location within view of the university and close proximity to all town centre amenities. All inclusive with bills!
Student Accommodation for 2018
employed also welcome to apply
FULLY FURNISHED BILL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £455.00 per month (£105.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 256091
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25609108072017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.