|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (223 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 327398
Property Reference: 327398.
An fully renovated 1 bedroom split over 2 floors with a stylish staircase in the reception room. The property is over 860sq ft, with an abundance of light and space. This apartment is stunning complete with wood flooring throughout, stylish furniture and a roof terace overlooking beautiful gardens.
The apartment comprises spacious reception with dining area and reading area (which can accommodate 2 guests), 1 large double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen with all modern appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, etc), bathroom suite with bathtub and shower, and a large south facing private terrace who can easily sit 6 people.
Ideal for a couple, available from end of March 2018 (flexible if required before)
Located within a short walk to Westfield Shopping Centre and High Street Kensington, and Shepherds Bush and Holland Park Tube Stations (CeLine).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,101.00 per month (£484.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 327398
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32739807012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.