|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (237 days ago)|
- Well presented three bedroom house
- Boasts two reception rooms and a 64' private garden
- Smart kitchen with access onto the garden
- Spaciously arranged over three floors
- Situated on this peaceful street
- Three bright bedrooms one with en suite bathroom
- Close to the local amenities of Twickenham
LONG LET. Beautifully presented this three bedroom house is spaciously arranged over three floors and further features a fabulous 64' private garden and two reception rooms.
Heathfield South is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and riverside eateries of Twickenham and is close to the World Famous Rugby ground. Transport links include Twickenham Station (National Rail).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63992644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.