1 bedroom ground floor flat to rent21 St Andrews Square, Glasgow, G1 5PQ
|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (228 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM MAIN DOOR FLAT
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- FITTED WARDROBES IN BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH MAINS SHOWER
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- **STRICTLY NO STUDENTS**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING D
**LET AGREED** Well presented main door flat to let in the sought after St Andrews Square development, close to Glasgow Green. Offered to the market fully furnished, comprising a welcoming entrance hallway leading to a bright lounge with dining area, internal fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, washer/dryer, fridge and freezer, spacious double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and internal bathroom with white three piece suite and mains shower over bath. In addition, there is double glazing and electric heating. Deposit £1042.50. Landlord Registration Number 392278/260/28171. **NO STUDENTS, FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY PLEASE**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63997591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.