1 bedroom flat to rent1 Albion Gate, Albion Street, Glasgow, G1 1HE
|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (225 days ago)|
- FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBE
- SHOWER ROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- SECURE ENTRY
- PRIVATE PARKING SPACE
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING E
**LET AGREED** Furnished one bedroom apartment, with private parking, to let on the ground floor of a modern development in the heart of the Merchant City. The accommodation is offered furnished, comprising a bright lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with appliances including electric cooker, fridge and washing machine, double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobe and shower room. In addition there is secure entry, electric heating and access to communal resident gardens. Deposit £975. Council tax band C. Landlord Registration Number 262897/260/21271.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63997708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.