|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (247 days ago)|
- VERY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM FLAT
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- GATED PARKING TO REAR
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE TO REAR
- EASY ACCESS TO MEADOWHALL SHOPPING CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO NORTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Very Spacious three bedroom flat located above Colley WMC. The property has just been redecorated and has new carpets throughout. Private access is gained to the rear of the property where there is gated parking facilities. The property also has a fitted kitchen and separate lounge with patio doors leading onto a private roof terrace. Close to local amenities including schools, supermarkets, post office, and having easy access to Northern General Hospital, Meadowhall Shopping Centre and M1 Motorway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.