|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (190 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- 22FT LOUNGE/DINER
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- QUIET LOCATION
- STUNNING VIEWS
- PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES & VISITORS PARKING
- APPROX 2.5 ACRES OF BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE GARDENS
- CLOSE TO DENHAM MAINLINE STATION AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN STUNNING DENHAM LOCATION ... Carter Duthie are delighted to introduce this converted three bedroom apartment in this highly desired, peaceful apartment building. Briefly, the property consists of Communal Entrance Hall with lift & stairs, Entrance Hall, Large Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with Ensuite, a further Two Double Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside, there is a Double Garage and parking for two vehicles. The stunning property also benefits from approximately 2.5 acres of private gardens for residents that are maintained to a very high standard. The property can be let Furnished or Unfurnished. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER PROPERTY PLEASE CALL 01895 832155.
Secure entrance hall with stairs and lift.
Wooden effect flooring.
Lounge/Diner 6.90m (22' 8") x 6.50m (21' 4")
Front aspect bay window. Feature fireplace, carpets, two double radiators, TV and phone points. Optional three piece sofa set and dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 4.80m (15' 9") x 2.20m (7' 3")
Front aspect windows. Fully fitted kitchen with part-tiled walls and surfaces, integrated double oven, 4 ring gas hob, sink with mixer tap. Appliances include 'Beko' fridge/freezer, 'Indeset' washer/dryer and a dishwasher.
Master Bedroom 3.90m (12' 10") x 4.80m (15' 9")
Side aspect double glazed windows. Fitted wardrobes and drawers, carpets, double radiator. Kind size bed and mattress.
Ensuite 2.00m (6' 7") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Rear aspect windows. Three piece suite comprising of bath with over-head shower, WC, wash hand basin and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 3.00m (9' 10") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Side aspect double glazed windows. Fitted wardrobes, wooden effect flooring, radiator. Double bed and mattress.
Bedroom Three 2.80m (9' 2") x 3.40m (11' 2")
Side aspect double glazed windows. Fitted mirrored wardrobes, wooden effect flooring, radiator. Double bed frame.
Bathroom 1.70m (5' 7") x 2.70m (8' 10")
Three piece suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and WC. Part-tiled walls, tiled effect lino flooring.
Outside there is parking for two cars and space for visitors parking.
Beautiful private residents gardens, woodlands and lake area maintained by gardeners.
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: (01895) 832155 Fax: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web-site: www.carterduthie.com
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of one and a half months rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required and there is a charge for this payable by the proposed tenant/s as follows: - Single Tenant L300*, Two Tenants Sharing L400*, Additional Tenants or Guarantor L100* (if required) *Plus VAT. The fee is non-returnable except in the event of the landlord rejecting the application prior to referencing.
9. Upon completion of satisfactory reference checks the applicant will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit payment (equivalent to 50% of the monthly rent) towards the first months rent.
10. No smokers, no pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64000477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTE1000857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.