|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 April 2018 (182 days ago)|
CONTEMPORARY THREE BEDROOM RIVERSIDE HOME with 50FT PRIVATE MOORING ON THE THAMES! Offering unparalleled views of the River Thames, the house is finished to an exceptional standard, providing flexible split-level accommodation to include three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a luxury-fitted kitchen with Neff appliances and Silestone quartz worktops and stunning dual-aspect family/breakfast room leading to a more formal living/dining space. Outside there is an undercroft entertainment area and to the rear is a secluded 42m lawned garden, detached garage incorporating dry store and office/study fitted with electric and data links to the main house, and driveway for several cars with electric gates. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location, finish and size of this stunning home.
* 3 Bedroom Contemporary Riverside Home
* Sought After Location
* Private Mooring
* Two Bathrooms
* Stunning Dual Aspect Open-Plan Reception Spaces
* Large Decked Balcony
* Quality Fixtures and Fittings
* Italian Calcatta Porcelain Tiling
* Underfloor Heating
* Dual Aspect Wood Burner
* Riverside BBQ/Entertainment Area
* Landscaped Rear Gardens
* Detached Garage with Electric & Data Links
* Driveway Parking For Several Cars with Electric Gates
* Council Tax - Runnymede Borough Council
* Band G - £3012.42 2018/19
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location on the River Thames, close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_3456564
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64005058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3456564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.