|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 April 2018 (165 days ago)|
- Quality Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Fifth Floor Waterside Location With Lift Access
- Views Over The Riverside Football Stadium
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Lounge
- Kitchen Area With Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer
- Secure Fob/Code Entry
- Offered Unfurnished & Available End Of March 2018
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £765
We are delighted to offer to the rental market a superb Two Double Bedroom fifth floor apartment with lift access located within the visually appealing CIAC development which offers a secure environment with code/fob entry.
Features include a bright dual aspect open plan lounge with fitted kitchen (built-in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer), bathroom with shower, en-suite master bedroom and bike storage.
The superb waterside location affords views over the surrounding area including Middlesbrough Football Club's Riverside Stadium.
This unfurnished apartment will be available from the end of March 2018. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £765
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET180018_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.